Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stoudman's Top 20 Independent Films You Need to See on Netflix Instant Watch

I can't tell you how many times I've heard people tell me that there's nothing good to watch on Netflix Instant Watch. Needless to say I've always disagreed with that opinion. Even when Instant Watch was a new product that Netflix was simply testing out, I was always able to find something worth watching on the service. If you can't find anything to watch, either you are too damn picky or you aren't looking in the right places.

Since there are so many people who like to complain about the lack of decent offerings on the service, I figured I'd make a list of some movies on Instant Watch that you need to see. Obviously, with the differing contracts that Netflix has for each film, this list will not be accurate forever. With that in mind, you should make every attempt to check these movies out before they are taken off of Instant Watch.

With this project I have attempted to compile a list of 20 independent films that you should watch. I chose to do this because I figured that if people weren't finding these flicks, they might just be passing them up because they haven't heard of them. Just because you haven't heard of something doesn't mean it isn't good; that is why I chose primarily independent films for the list, in hopes of introducing you all to some titles you might not have considered before. Without further adieu, here it is:


...boy, that's a mouthful! Just call it Stoudman's Top 20 IFYNTSONIW for short. (Pronounced “If'n it's on Netflix Instant Watch.”)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe